Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Beginning

I am a junior at Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, Iowa. My major is history and Digital Media.

A little bit about me:
I grew up in Sioux City, Iowa. Was on the farm most of my life and have lived in town and in the country. Currently living in the country and love it. Have a cat that looks like a black panther and a dog that look like a fox. I enjoy serving the community and being involved in the community around me because it has helped me develop a sense of self. I would decorate everybody's house in the world if I could, I love interior design. I think that's all that's needed for now :) 

But lets get back to the blog!

At this moment in my life history is more intriguing than anything else so we will focus on history. My goal is to cover little pieces of history so others can enjoy history, but don't have to feel overwhelmed. I will let random pieces inspire me and then write about them or if I find other interesting cool things I will post those things as well. Hope you enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment